I Keep On Knockin'...

Perrin Aybara ts.malkier at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 13:14:26 PST 2001

....but I can't get in.
For reasons too deep to get into, I really really need a 2.4.0 kernel with reiserfs support so I can put it on a floppy and use it as a boot disk to get back into my LFS system--apparently 2.2.18 isn't sufficient to get me back in so i can re-run lilo and boot normally (LIL, anyone?  familiar shortened prompt, ay?:-)).  Does anybody have one lying around--without processor optimizations (i'm 586 here, i'm sure most of you are 686 or AMD)?  I'd compile one on my little 486 firewall but it would take _hours and hours_, and that's terrible!.  Thanks to anyone who can help me out here!  My e-mail address is vze24938 at verizon.net