SORRY

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 8 14:58:57 PST 2001

> It's my failure.
>
> I have subscribet this list and have the messages forwardet to the mailbox
> and my phone.
>
> I have fixed this problem now.

I'm glad you responded so quick. The email headers from that SMS service
were screwed up so I couldn't find the source. I was almost going to
send a message to every member of the list manually and see which one
would have caused this (for the ones who care to know, in a nutshell:
read line x from the subscribers file, email with subject 'x', when it
returns from SMS, line x would be the cause, I would then put subscriber
on line 'x' on vacation mode which would stop the flow of emails to that
address).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org