I have mirrored the 2.4 kernel

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 8 17:33:42 PST 2001

> I've got an idea - why not just make a reiserfs+ac2 patch and distribute
> that Gerard? I'd do it myself, but I don't have those two patches, or any
> use for them right now...

http://www2.linuxfromscratch.org/reiserfs-3.6.24-kernel-2.4.0-ac2.patch.bz2

Last I read was that the reiserfs ftp site has some ac2 patch in the beta
directory as well (or at least some directory). I haven't checked it though,
this patch does work (well works in the sense of it patches an ac2 kernel
without errors, builds without errors and it results in being able to mount
reiserfs systems, so i guess it means it works ;)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org