Linux 2.4.0 + ReiserFS + AC3

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 8 17:45:49 PST 2001

On January  8, 2001 04:34 pm, John Croteau wrote:
> Ok, so I am trying to compile Linux 2.4.0 + ReiserFS + AC3 on my
> Slackware 7.1 system.  I applied the following patches, in order to
> a clean Linux 2.4.0 tree:
>
> 	linux-2.4.0-reiserfs-3.6.25-patch.gz
> 	patch-2.4.0-ac3.gz
> 	fix-ac2-reiserfs-patch.gz

Ok, reiserfs on a ac2 kernel was a pain already, but now you are mixing ac2
and ac3 patches  which just doesn't work.

I haven't downloaded the ac3 kernel yet. I do have a good working
reiserfs-3.6.24-kernel-2.4.0-ac2.patch.bz2 on www2.linuxfromscratch.org if
you need it (though i believe the reiserfs site has a proper patch now too).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org