I Keep On Knockin'...

Perrin Aybara vze24938 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 19:56:09 PST 2001

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
It's okay now, it turns out that when I tarred up my LFS system, tar
must have choked on something or other.  One of the archives isn't
complete, specifically the /usr archive--meaning there were missing
files in the first place.  I've got Slack in right now until I build
another LFS sys (just started college again to get BS in CS, and don't
have much time).  Don't worry though, I'm still an LFS junkie :-)