Script

Perrin Aybara vze24938 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 9 19:29:30 PST 2001

Ah, okay...didn't know you could do that!
For error checking, I could create some file with a weird name ("touch
loony") right under /mnt/lfs and then check in the post-chroot script if
that file exists ("if [ -f /loony ]").
Cool!  I'm gonna see if appending the script to the chroot command
instead of /bin/bash works....
*clickedy clickedy*
It works!  Thanks man, you're a lifesaver!