Introducing

GijS Molenaar gijs at molenaar.nu
Wed Jan 10 02:54:58 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerard Beekmans" <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org>
To: <lfs-apps at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: Mail

> > PS: do I need to introduce myself to this list?
>
> If you want to you can go ahead ;)

Here we go....

I'm GijS Molenaar, 16 years old, dutch. I really like LFS, because I always
wanted to create my own distribution. LFS was a good place te start with. My
distro is calles GROENTO (Gijs z'n RObuste EN Te gekke linux Omgeving).
I'm also working at an ISP as system-administrator.

My goal is to create a distro for the server-world, where the biggest loser
can set up a secure linux-machine and administrate is. SSH, postfix, bind,
proftpd and webmin.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org