OpenSSH problems

Tony Karakashian tonyk at monstertruck.cc
Wed Jan 10 06:27:47 PST 2001

Installed OpenSSH 2.3.0pl1 and just CAN'T seem to get it to work.  I
compiled and installed it on two machines.  Generated a key for myself and
copied the key files to the root/.ssh folders on both machines.  I also
copied identity.pub to authorized keys on each machine.  I connect to the
remote machine with "ssh 10.200.28.1" (I'm logged in as root and want to log
in as root on the other machine).  It asks for a password, and then get an
access denied message when I type it in.  If I try to login as a user
using -l, same thing (I have copied all the keys to the user's folders).

What am I missing?

-T

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org