mutt message

Arnout Couperus llhorian at chello.nl
Thu Jan 11 10:20:20 PST 2001

Ah thank you, I've now narrowed it down, it's the following 3 lines that are wrong:

folder-hook IN.lfs save-hook * =lfs-apps
folder-hook IN.debian save-hook * =debian
folder-hook IN.skipstone save-hook * =skipstone

I'll try and check some muttrc links and documentation to see how these should be formatted.

--
Arnout

On the daye of Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 12:15:36PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans defied the Gods crying: