sorting my mail

Arnout Couperus llhorian at chello.nl
Thu Jan 11 10:51:22 PST 2001

Well I also use postfix, fetchmail and mutt.
I have it set up so that fetchmail fetches the mail and hands it to postfix, postfix delivers it to the procmail of the specific user and procmail sorts it into the different mailboxes according to the user's preference.
So I use procmail to sort the mail into the different folders.

There is a very comprehensive step-by-step Procmail faq/HOWTO at the following address:
http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

Hope this answers your question sufficiently,

--
Arnout

On the daye of Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 07:36:36PM +0100, didbaba defied the Gods crying: