script to install LFS

Daniel Roethlisberger admin at roe.ch
Thu Jan 11 13:15:05 PST 2001

> I am perplexed as to why building with a bash script caused
> this problem. Any guidance is appreciated!!

My bash prompt looked the same and had the same problems when I
chrooted into $LFS without a proper install of glibc (libnns
actually). Have you tried without the script?

Cheers,
Dan

--
   Daniel Roethlisberger
   PGP Key ID 0x8DE543ED

Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you
didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you..

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org