Suggest update X Guide

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 11 19:15:19 PST 2001

> Well, now I am collecting your opinions. Gerard also is going to say
> something after his X installation,
> which is in the progress now, I believe.

It's going to be tomorrow. We were invited for dinner at parents place today
so I didn't have the chance to start on X, but tomorrow I will do so for sure.

About the splitting X Guide up into a dedicated X and QT/KDE hint: I have to
say I agree with that and I would like to see it. That way you have one pure
X hint for the people who don't want to use KDE but, as said already, Gnome.
Or whatever.

I hope you don't mind doing so Sergey? I really think it's in the best
interest for everybody.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org