Suggest update X Guide

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Thu Jan 11 19:23:34 PST 2001

Steve Hayashi wrote:

> Maybe he's had some serious issues w/ Gnome.

I haven't dealt with Gnome. And have no plans for the future.
Why ? "Because the sky is blue ..." <g>

>  Personally, I have issues
> with the Desktop environment in general.

So you have general issues ...
Sorry, can't provide a general solution.

> -Steve
>
> On 11 Jan 2001, scott thomason wrote:
>
> > Why is that, Sergey?
> > ---scott

"If the structure of a 100,000-line program is bad, you will find that new
errors
are introduced as fast as old ones are removed"
                                          Bjarne Stroustrup
( sorry, without any permission ...)
Although theoretically possible, it is extremely difficult to support
large projects
written in C. I just do not want to take chances. I have had enough.

And please, do not somebody start a new thread from this. I won't
participate.
It is like _talking_ about sex. Which can be good, or not so good, free or
paid for,
but general talk is senseless.