Hint request

Caleb Land bokonon at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 18:10:52 PST 2001

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 07:26:28PM -0600, Andy Goth wrote:
> I have never had any success with GL.  Perhaps someone could write a
gl hint... someone besides myself, of course. :^)

I second that motion :)  I think I have an understanding of what the
different parts of GL are (for X), but there are different
implementations and I didn't have any luck getting a working system.  I
want PDL so I can compile Gimp with Perl support, but PDL complains
about missing functions.  Even if someone would post what exactly is
needed, it would be great.

--
Sincerely,
Caleb Land