Going home and some other news...

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Sat Jan 13 22:17:38 PST 2001

WB & I'm doing the same.  It's kinda wierd, I was off the net compleatly
(almost) for my whole vacation, and indeed only used the snagged laptop to
play freecell and minesweeper and type up a doc for work on the plane.  then
busy at work all last week so no playing on irc...

I'm still trying to recover and get my bearings... *VBG*

~jason

--
| jason at tommyk.com |

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org