devfsd and glibc-2.2

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Sun Jan 14 11:19:34 PST 2001

On Sunday 14 January 2001 14:11, you wrote:
> ooops, sorry about the first message...here's what I meant to say:
>
> Sergey, I think I have a cleaner fix for compiling devfsd with glibc-2.2:

Might be, if if works. I mean to say, when fixing something I try to make as
less changes as possible, to minimize side effects without getting too deep
in dependensies. I just enabled missing definition and stopped on that.
Your way certainly looks cleaner.

<--- snip

> p.s. Sergey, are you in the USA? I noticed snip.net is registered to a New
> Joisey, er, Jersey address.

Yes, and I am really happy about that. I live in PA, 15 minutes driving to NJ
using I-95.

Sergey Ostrovsky.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org