Memusagestat.c

Jack Detrick vze24938 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 14 12:46:19 PST 2001

Hrm.  Appears glibc's configure script will check to see if libGD is
installed (for god only knows what reason--this isn't exactly a
graphical package).  Friggin' gnome, it was the only reason I installed
the libGD stuff in the first place.  My only recourse is to clean out
the glibc stuff and re-configure with --without-gd as an option...when I
tried just giving it the includes, it barfed on a lot of symbols.  Give
glibc an inch, it takes a yard...