Occasional hard drive freezings when compiling?...and also a KDE2 question

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 15 11:22:56 PST 2001

The path settings environment that kdm runs in do not linclude everything you
need so when it tries to run startkde it can't be found. There was some other
messages on the list earlier that handled this problem. I don't remember the
subject though...

On Monday, January 15, 2001 02:08 pm, Scott Alfter spoke thusly:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org