Installing Bash

Steve Brown lukkystarr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 11:37:31 PST 2001

I am fairly new to Linux, and I'm finding the switch from DOS is much
more difficult than I imagined.  I've started the lfs process, and I've
arrived at the Bash installation part.  I come to the command
"./configure --enable-static-link --prefix=$LFS/usr \ --bindir=$LFS/bin
--disable-nls --with-ncurses &&".  With this I get, "sh: ./cofigure: no
file or directory found"  I've not seen this command before, so I don't
know where to start looking for answers.  I've scoured the Unix books I
have to no avail.  Anyone know what's wrong?

Steve Brown