Menu

Jack Detrick vze24938 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 16 12:09:38 PST 2001

Any ideas as to why a "make menuconfig" in a shell script displays the
menu all screwed up, while "make menuconfig" by itself (i checked, same
kernel dir) is fine?  I did this in a VT, not an Eterm or xterm or
whatnot.  I even issued a "sleep" command between "make mrproper" and
"make menuconfig", and still it comes out all funky.  For now I can use
"make config" alright, but the menu interface is quite understandably
more desirable (properly working, that is).
--
With no walls or fences on the internet, who needs Windows or Gates?

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org