lfs-hint filename style

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 16 13:54:19 PST 2001

Hey guys,

When you upload a hint please keep the case consistent, especially the first
letter. Keep them either all in uppercase (first letter) or in lower case.
This will make it a lot easier sorting wise and it looks nicer.

I know how much of a pain it is to rename a file in CVS so don't bother with
the current files. Just when you add them in the future try to think about it.

Speaking of the hints, I'm going to 'retire'
archive.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-hints and have the website point to the CVS
archive of the hints. Makes more sense. Why browse an outdated archive when
you can browse an always up-to-date archive, eh?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org