building lfs for NS Geode MediaGXm target

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Tue Jan 16 14:15:37 PST 2001

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
[deletia]
> No, use i585.

That's what I'll keep doing then.  Thanks for the recommendation.

[more deletia]
> I know the felling...
>
> Have you considerer getting Networking going and using NFS (or something
> like it) to mount partitions along with full development tools?

Thought about that, and yes it's an option for me - networking's working -
but I'm aiming for a system I can build, plop onto the CF card, and
plug'n'run on the PCM-5822.  There are a bunch of us dabbling in wearable
computing using these boards; very capable boards.

> Hey.. your an OCLUG member right? :)

Yup, that would be me. :-)

Andrew.

--