building lfs for NS Geode MediaGXm target

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jan 16 14:29:32 PST 2001

Yo,

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 05:15:37PM -0500, Andrew Plumb wrote:
> Thought about that, and yes it's an option for me - networking's working -
> but I'm aiming for a system I can build, plop onto the CF card, and
> plug'n'run on the PCM-5822.  There are a bunch of us dabbling in wearable
> computing using these boards; very capable boards.

I don't see why not, it's intel hardware, it would be the same thing as
compiling your normal system, just not having as much things installed
(aka all the development packages ;) then trasnferring it over... no?

(apart from the the driver issues..which should not be a big problem if
it's all intel hardware......)

I need to get LFS working on my Compaq iPAQ...

> Yup, that would be me. :-)

coolness!

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org