Reiser FS Question

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 16 16:39:28 PST 2001

Since you guys have been user Reiser FS for awhile; do you know how easy it
is to adjust the partitions? I normally used parted or PartitionMagic for
shuffling my partitions around, but neither of these tools understands Reiser
FS yet. I read somewhere that Reiser FS has the ability to resize itself; so,
if I can use it to resize itself and then have empty - unpartitioned - space
left after ward that could then be moved around with parted, etc. that would
be great.

TIA

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org