glibc-2.2.1 (?)

Andy Goth andy at chainsaw.grimnok.com
Tue Jan 16 21:08:31 PST 2001

On Tuesday, January 16, 2001 16:24, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Andy,
>
> Just a small request: whenever you reply to an email it seems the
> messageid gets removed by your client or perhaps you do that
> yourself.
>
> Either way, can you look into it and see if you can retain it? It
> will make threading nicer if your message appear in the main thread
> and don't form a thread on their own.

Sorry, I can't help it.  My mail client is busted, so I read and write my mail in it and then paste it into the console "mail" program to send.  That's also why my lines aren't wrapped properly.

And also, I fixed the glibc/gcc bug.  The only thing standing in my way right now is time.  I lost most of today to severe depression and a fitful nap, and I have homework to do and another day of school to face.

So please don't push.  I'm working on fixing this mail client problem, and I'm going as fast as I can.  But keep in mind that it'll be a while before I can get all my X applications in a row.

New topic: Have you seen that install-log script I wrote?  All I need is a simple go-ahead to write a hint surrounding it which would explain how and when to run it and what to do with the log files it produces.  Also I'd appreciate it if the script could be kept at the LFS site so I could give a URL to it rather than having to convert it to here document form.
--
Andy Goth  |  unununium at openverse.org  |  uin: 35256413  |  aim: Un111

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org