Open Office

Richard Lightman richard at reika.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 06:57:47 PST 2001

Misquoted from Matt Andrews on 2001/01/16 at 20:39 +0000:
<DIV>Has anyone tried compiling OpenOffice on an LFS system? I would offer to test but right now</DIV>
<DIV>LFS is having to share with windows until I get another hard drive.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>-Matt</DIV></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a

I had look at that, but decided the download could wait until I am not
charged by the minute for the internet connection, and until there
is some way to print from openoffice.

If you go for it, make sure you have 2GB of free hard disk space
for the compilation. It could take some time, and display some
irritating adverts.

Richard

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org