leaving Linux (other point comes in mind)

Tony Karakashian tonyk at monstertruck.cc
Wed Jan 17 11:51:40 PST 2001

> For two years?  Intresting that someone is using an os for two years that
was released less than a year ago...

Not impossible, if one started with one of the betas.  I ran beta 2 for some
time, until I needed hardware support for something.  Had I not needed to
downgrade to NT4, I'd still be using that install (damn hardware vendors!).
And, it was released over a year ago, it just didn't hit the shelves until
February.  It was released on my b-day in '99 (thanks, Bill! <g>)

-T

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org