Installing Bash

Steve Hayashi sth at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:05:16 PST 2001

Just becareful when reading the rest of it.  I've missed the
configuration files more often than not, and it's soley because I was
focused on the boot scripts.

Clean system?  There's one ever so tiny problem with that.  You can't
compile the compiler without another compiler.  I know that sounds really
odd, but it'd be a bitch to do otherwise.

-Steve

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org