leaving Linux (other point comes in mind)

Steve Hayashi sth at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:21:36 PST 2001

Well-paid Microsoft programmers don't program.  They write
hacks.  Microsoft has NEVER written it's own product from ground up.  They
buy someone else's product and call it their own.  When it turns out that
the new product is a bit buggy, they hack it until they can figure out
what's wrong with it.

MS has some of the best business people working for it, but not always the
best programmers.

-Steve