lfs-hint filename style

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Jan 17 22:53:41 PST 2001

Yo,

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 03:30:14PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Though CVS isn't that heavy I look at it this way:

http://www.sub.nu/mod_cvs/

(note: the CVS repository has to be local for this to work, would be
interesting to hack it otherwise thou :)

See, there is something usefull i've found after all my research into
CVS, along with a muchmuchmuch nicer interface to CVSweb that's written
in PHP (mind you, from the looks of it, they just fixed up the HTML and
not the script itself, and just ported the script..which doesn't fix
half the problems with CVSweb ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org