clearing the tty before login

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 12:01:46 PST 2001

Put a clear code (usually ^L) in the issue file. Look in /etc/login.defs to
see which exact file this is. I used linux_logo to generate my issue file in
the past and one of the options was to include the screen clearing code.

On Thursday, January 18, 2001 12:48 pm, Daniel Roethlisberger spoke thusly:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org