Who needs google anymore, we have LFS archives

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 18 12:17:17 PST 2001

I was looking for answers to a few problems so I go to google and enter my
search query. For every problem I had so solve the last few days the fist
bunch of pages listed by google are pages out of
archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/<some-list>/

Today it happened again. I've been having a kdesu problem (I got it fixed on
kde-2.1 but not yet on kde-2.0) so I enter the error in google and i just
click on the first page to come up without looking at the URL. I read some
email from somebody and when I am at the end of the email I read this:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org

i look up and whatdayaknow i'm in archive.linuxfromscratch.org again.
Happened quite a few times to me actually so I am making a point of using
search.linuxfromscratch.org before I use google now ;)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org