HelixCode on LFS Anyone??

Jack Detrick vze24938 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 18 15:34:00 PST 2001

I posted about this quite a while back, to see the whole message do a
search in the lfs-apps archive.

As far as I can remember, just "touch /etc/redhat-release" and, if you
have rpm installed (and most likely aliased to "rpm --nodeps, since on
an LFS box RPM isn't aware of most of the base software unless you do
something tricky about that yourself), you should have no problems.