HelixCode on LFS Anyone??

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Thu Jan 18 15:40:18 PST 2001

I'm not even going to try...

What I am thinking of doing, should I ever get around to it, is download
their source RPMS and compare it to the pristine sources from ftp.gnome.org
to see what exactly they did, aside from changing some of the graphics/icons
and adding the automated installer.  Of course, that's not quite as high a
priority as some other things I'm working on, so who knows when - or if - I
ever do it...