[OT?] Any caveats with apache/php/mysql ?

eriddle at linuxcare.com eriddle at linuxcare.com
Thu Jan 18 18:21:31 PST 2001

I did this with no problems under the guideance of Rasmsu (PHP author).
His only suggestion was to use the binary for mysql, but I did the
compile anyway.

I used the redhat layout with all modules in apache,
then PHP,
then mysql.

No problemo..

Cheers and have fun,
Ed

--
Ed Riddle, Linuxcare, Inc.
Office: 415.354.4229, FAX 415.701.7457

Quoting Lukas Mol on Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 11:18:12PM +0100 :