Mailing list volume

Jack Detrick vze24938 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 18 21:52:33 PST 2001

Yeah, this list is pretty huge to LFS apps.  If you want to get
nostalgic, look at the numbers lfs-security generates!
I agree with Steve, and everyone else that's been voicing this
lately--there needs to be a new list.  There is now most definitely an
LFS "community", and in a community you're going to have a lot of
off-topic talk.  It's healthy, but only for those who want to read it.
Whether it's lfs-bazaar, lfs-misc, lfs-rant, or whatever....my vote is a
new list (not that I think my vote matters--just wanted to add more
weight to the "new list" side of things)