Mailing list volume

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 19 07:10:07 PST 2001

> linux at linuxfromscatch.org, 'Nuff said.

perhaps all of you guys remember why I removed the lfs-config and linux
lists; nobody was using the proper list and moving threads from one list to
another, but I'm going to give it one more try.

I wil define clearer guidelines on the website and in the book which list to
use when and I will have to become more strict in what to allow on the lists
(i mean a message or two off topic is not a crime, it just happens when a
thread starts on the proper list, just move it to the other list(s) when it
looses the scope of the list).

This will only work if you guys follow the rules and think before you post to
a list. I don't want to be a police agent all day long to make this work.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org