Mailing list volume

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Fri Jan 19 08:55:59 PST 2001

I agree - that is what I meant by "redirect".  However, if threads have been
flooding both lists - forbidding cross-posting is a simple solution.
Sending to the other list would require a "cut and past" to a new email.  A
pain, but perhaps less painful than all the posting to multiple lists.

I, for one, do not care about all the email - I just read what interests me
and delete the rest.  IMAP combined with procmail is a wonderful mail
utility.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net