about my previous email about mailinglists

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 19 09:40:44 PST 2001

Hey again,

One thing: do not reply to lfs-apps simply because we don't want two threads
on the same subject going on. The reason for lfs-discuss is becuase that list
has more subscribers and more lfs-app'ers are subscribed to lfs-discuss as
well.

So again, if you reply and you see lfs-apps in the To: field kindly change it
to lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org

Thanks,

--
Gerard Beekmans