RFC from the list

Jan Stifter j.stifter at medres.ch
Mon Jan 22 00:15:12 PST 2001

hello,

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:45:50 -0500, "Jason Gurtz" <gurtz at snet.net>
wrote:

[question about which mail-server]

we are quite at a same situation. we have a 256K link and 16 static
ips. i have set up qmail 2 years ago, it is still running. bye the
way, it never crashed. i had to restart the server because of kernel
changes only.

i use qmail in combination with

a) vmailmgr - manages virtual domains with virtual accounts and a pop3
server

b) qmailscan - scans for viruses in attachements, supports the most
virus scanner tools

just my $0.02
jan
---
This is the unix version of the LoveBug virus and in the
spirit of such it depends on the user community to propagate.
Please send this message to all of your friends and randomly
delete numerous files from your system.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org