RFC from the list

Pawel pornholio at stormbyte.com
Mon Jan 22 01:22:24 PST 2001

I'm intrested in trying out Postfix myself, from what I read on their
website it seems very promising. One thing I didn't see mentioned is the
relaying problem. We need to allow relaying so that users can send e-mail
from their home pcs, and thus we were listed in the orbs ( www.orbs.org )
database. ORBS suggestes the DRAC mail.cc.umanitoba.ca/drac/ tool for hosts
that need open relays. My question is, can Postfix work with DRAC? Or is
there another solution to this ?