[OT?] Any caveats with apache/php/mysql ?

Lukas Mol L.Mol at ITS.TUDelft.nl
Mon Jan 22 04:01:16 PST 2001

About my compile-time/capability problems of mysql:

on 19-01-2001 19:20, Björn wrote:

> If you can make more swap space, you could try recompiling with
> a larger swap area.

I decided to break out of the compile. When I did that I reran ./configure,
this time with the --with-low-memory option. make then finfished it's job
within 2 hours!
I should have read more doc's before starting ... as usual ;-)

Thanks anyway for the suggestions.
Lukas
--
Lukas Mol       tel: ++31-15-2613644