Mailing list volume

Jon Eisenstein jeisen at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 22 09:05:30 PST 2001

Not to fan the flames of... well, flames, oranything, but does anyone
realize that the offending threads have ended a long time ago? In fact, it
was over when this thread began, and lasted for only a few days. Moreso,
this thread has produced far more mail in my mailbox than the other
threads combined so far, and it's not yet over. Ironically, I've just been
deleting any mail from this thread recently. If you want to implement new
lists, go ahead and do it. Personally, I don't think it's necessary, since
the threads that people complain about generally don't last longer than a
week at most. The big problem was that people were being "forced" to weed
through mail that they didn't care about. This is a mailing list,
people. Not everything is going to be important to you.

Just my 67 cents.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org