glibc

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 22 18:49:11 PST 2001

> How do I correct this?  I think I'm using ac7 (maybe 9... can't be sure...)
> and reiserfs on top of 2.4.

I was stumped by this problem today too using ac9. The fix: use ac10

I actually went away from ac* releases and got myself the 2.4.0-pre9 patch
instead. I have no idea what's so much different from ac* or the pre* ones.

btw from 2.4.0-pre4 onwards you don't need reiserfs patches anymore -
reiserfs is part of the 2.4 kernel now. Go to www.namesys.com and get
yourself the reiserfs utilities.

--
Gerard Beekmans