netkit-combo

Daniel Roethlisberger admin at roe.ch
Mon Jan 22 19:47:41 PST 2001

> I know netkit-combo's not in the book, but oh well... maybe it
> should be. :^)

I had no problems -compiling- netkit-combo.

[The only thing I couldn't get to -work- from that package was
the FTP daemon. It wouldn't accept any logins even though it
compiled with shadow support and all other options seemingly
correct. It's not the ftpusers file either - the users I've tried
are not in listed there]

Oh, and yes, I do think it might be worth a reference in the
book, that there's a netkit-combo as well as "just" the netkit
base. Just like as a sidenote.

Cheers,
Dan

--