-march=xxx

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Tue Jan 23 22:26:09 PST 2001

Perhaps, instead of removing all reference to -march, point to the
CrossGCC FAQ:

http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/

Since my target machine isn't my host/building machine, things are a
little more challenging.  Finding time to chisel away at build challenges
is the biggest challenge of them all at the moment. :-)

Andrew.

--

Andrew Plumb, VE3SLG
mailto://andrew(at)plumb(dot)org