quote properly (here's the internet-police)

scott thomason scott at industrial-linux.org
Wed Jan 24 01:38:06 PST 2001

I'm not even going to bother reading that link, Simon. When you are following a threaded conversation, it doesn't make any sense to see the quoted material at the top of the post. It's a footnote, just in case you're jumping into the middle of a thread. Seems like common sense to me.
---scott

p.s. i'm soooo confused...is linux-apps the right list for this?

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org