Shoul I use 2.4?

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Wed Jan 24 07:06:37 PST 2001

If you are willing to delve into the kernel documentation
(/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Changes), then I say go for it.  It is much
better on modern hardware and it seems very stable.  Firewall code has been
changed with iptables - so it would be good to learn some of these newer
things and get ahead of the game a bit.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net