Shoul I use 2.4?

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 07:47:24 PST 2001

On Wednesday, January 24, 2001 10:04 am, Casey Bralla spoke thusly:

> I'm relatively good at Linux, but still feel like a newbie (I like
> Linux because it's like a fractal:  No matter how deep you go, there's
> always more!)

Great simile! It is definitely the way I feel about it. I have a kjots file
with stuff I want to check out/learn/install/etc. and it keeps growing! Every
time I complete one of my little todos I usually have added 2 or 3 more
things to look into... :)

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org