quote properly (here's the internet-police)

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Wed Jan 24 10:18:44 PST 2001

> You could have just quoted  your "favorite" parts.

I'm sure simon could have cut and pasted all his favorites from the faq.
But it would have been in vain, it's fairly obvious you wouldn't bother to
read it any way.  If you hadn't noticed, you've presented the list with a
small boggle.  you're subscribed to linux orientated mailing lists and
obviously know what you're doing when it comes to the subject.  But your
post states that you won't bother reading a simple faq.  How then did you
come to survive in the  documentation intensive culture of Linux.  Surly you
must have bothered reading somthing along the way.  My feeling is that you
are so pissed off at simon and my self and, left with no rational argument
left on the topic, refuse to participate except by posting meaningless
inflammatory retorts.  BTW, my reply to you was mearly to point out the
humor in the situation; i'm sure at least one other person laughed when they
read your reply to simon.  So post and reply in the way you feel like doing,
there's nothing i can do about it and i've certainly found your posts in
other topics informative.

> BTW - the
> long signature
> does not help the cause of "limiting" bandwidth much

If you would have read the faq, you would know that the intent is to quell
those replys that contain pages and pages of the last 10 reply's (/me
wonders: why am i wating my breath)

> (hence why I left it
> below).

Oh well, like i said...nothing i can do about it...

~jay

--
| jason(at)tommyk(dot)com | http://www.geocities.com/flakier/ |

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org